| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2004.01.13 03:01:00 -
[1]
uhm..
Jade I think u edited the chat a bit much..
[ 2004.01.09 15:08:10 ] Artegg > sorry i have seen maud fight [ 2004.01.09 15:08:24 ] Jade Constantine > i bet you have seen serak fight as well [ 2004.01.09 15:08:31 ] Artegg > but that was before he joined jericho
btw sorry darth.. looks like your thread has turned into another smacktalking flamefest..
________________________________________
|

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2004.01.13 04:04:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Diamond Dog on 13/01/2004 04:13:20 What Artegg said is as far I know all true..
Though I do remember figthing with serak at ONE occasion..
I have to say though that I have long lost any respect for Jericho..
First Taker lashes out at me insulting my intelligence and secondly you pretty much said my corp was trash.. If that doesn't alienate allies I don't know what does.
So look for sympathy and support somewhere else.. cause you wont find any here...
And BTW I was mearly pointing out the fact that u were editing the chatlog in a way that might be intepreted as an attempt to discredit Artegg and by doing so discrediting Rona/Rona-KIA.
Flame all you want... I sure hope it makes you feel better about yourself..
From my pov it really doesn't matter.. This is after all just a GAME...
________________________________________
|

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2004.01.13 04:30:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Diamond Dog on 13/01/2004 04:37:13 Edited by: Diamond Dog on 13/01/2004 04:32:08 Like I said Jade...
To the best of MY knowledge this is all true.. And frankly I would take Artegg words as truth on a 1000 occasions before yours.
Ohh and there you go again with your SUPERIOR intellect... It always seems like when the discussion heads were you don't want it to you resort to name calling and cheap shots.. Fine it's the way this forums game is played.. throw as much dirt as you can and hope no-one will notice.
And Serak..
The Space Invaders incursion really is the only time I really remember seeing you.. and I have to say you were one of the few pilots that flew around 6nj with me at that time.. so no hard feelings...
uhm... yeah sorry darth..
________________________________________
|

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2004.01.13 04:56:00 -
[4]
I say again..
To the best of my knowledge Artegg is being truthfull..
Remembering that I flew once with Serak in a gang doesn't make any tiny bit of difference..
As far as I can remember Artegg wasn't online at that time, because he was taking care of some out of game things.
Go on spin your little web of misinformation and lies.. But bear in mind.. I was there also..
From my pov this debate is getting nowhere and I'd like the mod to consider locking this thread because the only thing that has come out of it is trolling and flaming.
And Darth.. sorry man I just had to answer
________________________________________
|

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2004.01.13 05:31:00 -
[5]
Well that last post just about proved my point.
I'm sorry darth 
________________________________________
|

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2004.01.13 06:04:00 -
[6]
I made my point...
I presented my opinions...
I became a victim of your smearing campaign...
I again had my intelligence insulted by an allknowing JF member...
Artegg has proved himself to be truthfull and trustworthy, you have not hence he gets the benefit of the doubt...
I took CDI's side after Taker insulted my intelligence, you could say a personal grudge.. And because of JF inability to resolve the matter in private.. Instead you took it onto the alliance channel for everyone to see...
When did I decide to start putting the knife in.. Never.. You seem to be quite capable of it on your own...
________________________________________
|
| |
|